• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

HIV or something else???

aivaras

Bluelighter
Hello, i think i got aids or hiv.i never used any syringes or something.I never did had sexual intercourse with women too.Its almost winter out here.really cold and everyday i go outside to smoke a cigarette for about 15 minutes 3 times a day.its really cold and there is a grippe,flu in lithuania.Pig flu or whatever.we got about 70 people sick in lithuania from that flu.What i feel is somewhat sick feeling.yester day my temperature was 7.0 now its normal.yesterday i was sweating and like cold hited me but then i was sweating again.a feeling i cant describe.and feeling a depresion or somewhere anxious.i dont really cant describe it.my throat is really red but its somewhere deeper in throat.i saw it thru a mirror :D i have somethig like dhiarea but it wasnt like for whole day just wanted to take a shit :D it wasnt solid.but thats all i didnt shitted like for a whole day just took a shit one time today :D sounds kinda funny and disgusting but i feel desperate.And i feel really tired.got a muscle spasm but ive got a basketball practice yesterday after two weeks of vacation.And a bit of running.u know how it feels like when u didnt do any of sport stuff in long time and then u do it really much and it next day ur muscle all hurt n stuff.And i got into a fight yesterday.feelin slight headache too.

I dont know where i could get something like that.i used a fleshlight on sunday.It was kinda dirty.I used saliva for the lube and i used it before and cummed in there and didnt cleaned it.but i dont think i could get hiv from my own cum and saliva that was there for about 1 week.i also smoked weed on saturday.there was two doods smokin it too.

anyway im so desperate i dont know what to do.is it the air or am i really sick of aids or hiv? is there any tests i could buy from pharmacy n stuff?

i sound prolly dumb n stuff but im desperate and im from lithuania so i dont know english pretty well.just help me.Some say u cant feel symptoms in that short.i feel it after about 2 weeks.

Really?? why u think that?? i found the HIV symptoms on the web and i have like half of them.
I dont really want to have any of hiv or aids.just dont know what to do??? how long do they do those tests at AIDS center??? can an underage people check there anonymously?

^I think HIV symptoms are kinda vague. Just being "run down" or "under the weather" in general would put you at about half the symptoms, anyway.

yeah it is kinda vague.i cant really describe it.i dont even know what to do.do they charge for testing???

Possibly in Lithuania.

It's extremely difficult, almost impossible to get HIV without exchanged blood or sexual fluids with someone else who has HIV.

If you´re using dirty wanking toys it´s entirely possible you have contracted some kind of bacterial infection from it. If you never washed it, or your bits, or your hands.... then that´s dumb. And dirty. Literally.
Sorry but it´s true. Keep an eye on your piss. If it´s getting discoloured or it hurts to piss... see a doctor.

Thanks to all.but can that bacterial infection lead to AIDS or HIV??
piss colour when im pissin is almost white.bubbly :D

HIV is a virus that cannot not occur spontaneously. It must be transmitted from one person to another.

AIDS is a severe immune system dysfunction caused by the HIV virus that occurs long after the initial infection. AIDS can only be caused by a prior infection of HIV.

How well do you know this fleshlight? I mean it's nice to think that your relationship is exclusive but it is easy for a flesh light to get lonely and start to look around for another penis pounding and therefore increase the risk of you acquiring a disease. Do you have a brother or father who is also feeling unwell? I would rely only on your own hand until the two of you sit down and discuss things.

Do you have Aids? Well I don't really know what Lithuania's economy is like but is is probable that a wealthier European country sends Aid there in times of need. They perhaps would send more than one so I guess the chance of getting Aids is above average.

I hope this helps you. I suggest you quit smoking, exercise at least 30minutes every day and make sure you have a little more fibre in your diet and I am positive by the end of Winter, with the warm sun shining from above you will be feeling much better and on the road to full recovery. Or get a blood test from a doctor today and put your mind at ease.

Do not worry about your language barrier. Busty, I laughed at the first part of your post so hard :D

No, my Lithuanian friend, you cannot get AIDS from your own cum. If you have never had a blood transfusion, used a dirty needle, slept with anyone (I assume you are a virgin to both sexes). You can also not get AIDS from sharing a joint, though I will warn you that you can get high and this can lead to paranoia in some people. ;)

My guess is that you were a little bit lacking in the hygiene thing - it's important that you clean your toys after each use (everyone has bacteria in their genital areas) and that you were exposed to some cold or flu that is going around this season. With a healthy diet, vitamin supplements, and plain old time, your symptoms should alleviate. If your symptoms continue beyond a few days, my advice is to see a doctor about getting antibiotics if it is bacterial (they can do a culture to find out what bacteria is responsible and place you on an appropriate medication) or to wait it out and rest if it is viral.

Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon.

Ohh thank you!!! u helped me soooo much.I think i somehow tricked my brain into that im havin HIV and made the symptoms up.Ive heard there is such a thing.

Busty St clare:No no one else uses my fleshlight :D

im trying to stop smoking because i spend really much money on them sticks.

Mariposa ur post was very helpful i was relieved to 100% after reading your post.
ive never had blood transfusion,never used any syringes and never had a dirty needle,and yes im a virgin.But my hand is not :D

oh thank god.So if a dood is sick from aids of something and he smoked my joint and let me hit it i wouldnt get aids from that roach??
yeah im in some sort of paranoia.

Well i will clean it and use a condom.i feel some sort of headache but i get those alot because i dont sleep really well or i sleep too long.

Thank you all!!!

^no problem. There are a lot of misconceptions about the way HIV/AIDS is transmitted. The virus is really quite fragile outside of blood - it can be easily killed with bleach and dies on its own quickly unless it infects someone's blood.

You can't get it from sharing a joint, no. Not even from your hand! ;)

Facts on Ways you Can and Cannot Get HIV/AIDS

The best way to prevent AIDS is to know your partner's status and use a condom if there is any question at all.

Oh then thank god.I never had sex with a women :D only with a fleshlight or my hand :D and no one uses my hand or fleshlight :D only me.
I have shared a joint and a cigarette like really lots of times with some doods.But i heard the AIDS/HIV outside lives only 0,0003 seconds or something.And there is really LOW.Below low chanches that i can get AIDS from Saliva.
i never used needles or had a blood transfusion.But i had some cuts at my hands n stuff that cat made with nails.But i dont think i could get it like in that way.

^It's been a joke among now mostly retired staff members for years. =D Too long to explain, and don't want to go OT. :D

Glad we were able to ease your mind a bit, aivaras. Welcome to Bluelight, where you will find that there really is no such thing as a too-embarrassing question :D

Once you become sexually active with someone other than your Fleshlight, make sure to talk to them about testing first, plan a birth control method before you get it on, and when in doubt, use a condom!

Thanks! u really helped me and thanks for the welcome.
yeah the avatar is VERY fiting :D

So, which do you prefer, your hand or your Fleshlight? And why???

Well me and my hand r longer friends, but fleshlight gives more pleasure :)
but with hands i can do a quickie and for a fleshlight its really long and for first 10mins i dont even enjoy it somewhy.its really messy.

HAND and RedTube FTW!!